Listening to the Wisdom of Your Body: an introduction to BioSpiritual Focusing
A one-day workshop to explore the origins and steps of BioSpiritual Focusing presented by John Keane, European Regional Director of The BioSpiritual Institute.
BioSpiritual Focusing teaches us how to connect with our bodies’ consciousness through the ‘felt sense’ which is common to all humanity.
During the workshop we will experience how ordinary, everyday living, experienced in the body, can be a source of spiritual development. This lived experience links us to a process that is more than just ourselves, connecting us to the One ‘in whom we live and move and have our being.’ (Acts 17:28)
This day is open to both beginners and those who wish to renew their engagement with this bodily form of healing, discovery and discernment.
The day will include
- An overview of the origins of BioSpiritual Focusing
- A review of the major steps of BioSpiritual Focusing
- An opportunity to participate in guided BioSpiritual Focusing experiences
- Full lunch in surrounds to nourish body and spirit
- No prior experience with Focusing is needed.