Making Space for Faith and Prayer
This programme of eight evenings offers the space and time for busy people to nourish the spirit, enrich their prayer lives and find inspiration for everyday living.
Through this evening course you will -
- come to know yourself and your relationship with God better
- get in touch with your desire to grow in that relationship
- gain confidence in sharing your faith experience with others
- learn to listen compassionately to the faith journey of others
- become more sensitive to God's presence in your everyday life.
The sessions will include time for silent meditation, guided reflection, and an input on a theme related to Christian spirituality.
This course will run over eight evenings listed here and is open to Christians of all denominations. It is essential that participants are committed to attending all evenings.