- The weekly Sunday Gospel reflection by William Grimm may help prepare for the Fourteenth Sunday of the year (A)
- The Liverpool Justice and Peace Commission hosted Diarmuid Ó Murchú in a discussion,“Framing the Conversation” - COVID–19 Justice and Spirituality: New Challenges for a Spirituality of Eco-Justice.
- Gabriel Salguero’s reflection on xenophilia in Sojourners archive remains apposite as this Sunday brings us to Matthew 10:37–42.
- The former bishop Diocese of Broken Bay, David Walker, is among those engaging in a Lectio Reflection on 13th Sunday in Ordinary Time - Matthew 10:37–42.
- You are invited to a global Pentecost Vigil this Saturday night - bring your prayer intentions and a candle to join the Ignatian Pentecost taking place at differnt intervals around the world (7:00 p.m. Saturday 30 May Irish time).
- Ecology and Jesuits in CommunicationThe Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops publishes On care for our common home: a dialogue guide for Laudato Si’ by the Jesuit Forum for Social Faith and Justice, a document intended to prompt group discussion and action.
Laurence Murphy SJ describes the importance of what he likes to refer to as 'The Awareness Prayer'.
Mike Drennan SJ considers how this Easter sees us instructed to stay home, but invited to stay open.
Take five minutes for an Easter visit to notice the flowers and hear the birds in Manresa's grounds.
Contemplating some of Manresa's artworks, Piaras Jackson SJ reflects on Holy Saturday.