Time online: Friday 29 May 2020
- You are invited to a global Pentecost Vigil this Saturday night - bring your prayer intentions and a candle to join the Ignatian Pentecost taking place at differnt intervals around the world (7:00 p.m. Saturday 30 May Irish time).
- Pope Francis will recite the Rosary in spiritual communion with the principal Shrines of the world in order to invoke the help of Our Lady in the face of the COVID–19 pandemic (4: 30 p.m. on Saturday 30 May Irish Time).
- Last Sunday’s one-hour celebration of the 5th Anniversary of Laudato Si is available on YouTube. Love Letter to the Earth: Laudato Si 5th Anniversary Event - YouTube brought poetry, song and music together in a challenge us to truly ‘Live Laudato Si’ this week and always!
- An Ecological Examen is offered by the Ignatian Solidarity Networkd as an Ignatian reflection on care for our common home.
- Christopher Alt SJ and other Jesuits will guide you through a series of scripture passages, drawing exercises, and meditations in Drawn into Friendship: An Interactive Art Retreat
- Trócaire reminds us, “Unless we receive the donations from those boxes we won’t be able to carry out our life-saving work.” See what to do about your Trócairebox
- National Catholic Reporter’ Earthbeat helps us to consider how Five years ago, Pope Francis asked us to care for Earth, asking, “Have we listened?”
- Pope Francis took a theme of ‘storytelling’ for his World Communications Day, 2020 message; consider with him how life becomes history.
- We have seen missteps within view of parish webcams and we all find ourselves coming up to speed in the use of technologies; Peter Finney believes that the Pandemic has changed parish outreach methods ‘forever’ in a CNS article.