Aileen Murphy RLR invites you to step back and review your experiences of the past week
- For what are you most grateful?
- Where have you noticed God’s presence?
- What are your dawning realisations?
Having created some interior space, the focus now moves to the gospel of the Third Sunday of Lent. In the Cleansing of the Temple Jesus opens up the way in a disturbing manner. Jesus is the new temple through which we come to know and experience God's presence.
- How is it to pray and sit with Jesus’ anger? With your own anger?
- How does Jesus respond to you?
- What is God inviting you to let go of these Lenten days?
A poem for your reflection: Malcolm Guite’s The Cleansing the Temple
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive notifications of content published there.