The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and preparation of bedrooms and en suite bathrooms.
- Cleaning of common areas and toilets.
- Preparation, presentation and cleaning of tables and dining area.
- Ensuring maintenance of the highest standards of cleanliness in the dining room and associated areas
- Relating to guest enquiries, assisting guests with menu information
- Maintaining HAACP standards
- Ensuring tidiness and cleanliness in storage areas
- Sweeping and mopping service-area floors
- Ensuring bins, recycling and composting are disposed of appropriately
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a team and communicate well
- Ability to work under pressure
- A good command of the English language
Time and duration
- Typical working hours are between 7:00 am to 7:30 pm on flexible shifts over 7 days
- Days of work are flexible over 7 days of the week
- The Housekeeping Assistant reports to the Housekeeping Supervisor
Applications with CV can be made to email@example.com